HOW TO USE
Apply 1-2 pumps every other night from décolleté to jawline by massaging the product in an upward motion. After one week, increase use to nightly, then twice daily as tolerated or as advised by a skincare professional. Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad-spectrum sunscreen when using this product. As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.
SkinCeuticals Tripeptide-R Neck Repair fights the signs of aging that occur on fragile neck skin. Powered by 0.2% retinol and a 2.5% tripeptide concentrate, this potent cream helps to minimize the appearance of horizontal necklines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, crepiness, and uneven skin tone revealing a firmer, smoother and more youthful-looking neck area.
- 0.2% Pure Retinol: daily-use, neck-specific dose helps fortify the neck’s fragile skin to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- 2.5% Tripeptide Concentrate: helps strengthen skin to build resilience and firm neck skin
- 5% Glaucine Complex: found in a poppy plant species, supports skin’s resistance to visible neck aging
Tripeptide-R Neck Repair significantly improved multiple visible signs of neck aging:
- 27% average improvement in neck skin crepiness
- 16% average improvement in the appearance of horizontal necklines
- 16% average improvement in neck skin firmness
- 13% average improvement in the appearance of neck skin sagging
- 28% average improvement in neck skin smoothness
*Results based on a 16-week clinical study conducted on 50 females, ages 40-60, with mild to moderate sagging on neck, fine lines and wrinkles, including horizontal necklines, firmness on the neck, crepiness, elasticity on neck, rough skin, and uneven skin tone. Tripeptide-R Neck Repair was used nightly as tolerated in conjunction with a sunscreen. After 1 week, use was increased to twice daily as tolerated in conjunction with a sunscreen. Efficacy evaluations were conducted at baseline and at weeks 4, 8, 12, and 16.